Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you have a murderer as the main character, you're most likely making a horror movie, ... Oh yeah, and make sure your killer dies and pays for his crimes at the end-its almost a rule. (it happens in each of of the above movies, except for Henri, but it works- we never really empathize with Henri, but regard him as a force of nature, an absolute- and there is a moral there, involving the sister.)
I didn't really envision my idea as a horror in a sense that I don't want to terrify my viewers. I was leaning more towards a dark comedy / drama. I'm thinking Man Bites Dog, Anton Chigurgh (no country for old men) and the Joker (dark knight) except the maniac is a 10 year old kid.
I'm just thinking of clever ways to create empathy and would like to see how it's been done.
Thanks for the replies
...I'm just thinking of clever ways to create empathy and would like to see how it's been done. ...
Often, but not always. Look at Halloween and Michael Meyers, though he gets shot he does not really die. Or Freddy in Nightmare on Elm Street.
'Halloween and NOES don't have the bad guys as the main (viewpoint) characters....