Keyboard Shortcut Template

dakotapod

Veteran
Whipped up a quick template in Photoshop for Premiere Pro shortcut keys. You can laser print it on 8 1/2 x 11 label stock at Kinko's or similar for a buck or two. You can fit two per page so if they get a little worn you have a back up. I wouldn't recommend an inkjet, wouldn't last very long.

There is a slight bleed and trim marks to help you cut to size.

Throw them on a $10 black keyboard and you're good to go. If it is of any use to you be my guest!  :)

I haven't printed off the jpeg version so if it's fuzzy let me know and I will toss up a larger file.

Cheers   8)

Dakota

Prem-Pro-Keyboard-S-Cutsth.jpg


http://www.nucleus.com/~toddp/Prem-Pro-Keyboard S-Cuts.jpg
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

You know I'm actually going to use this!! Man, I give you much props and a big thank you for taking the time to do this. Cool my keyboard is going to look gay with them colors. I'm kidding bro. Thanks man!

;D
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

;D - Not sure what's the deal on the Miami Vice colors. Just seemed to be what was used on various keyboards out there so I ran with it
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template


this is a great thing you've created!

a while ago i got a keyboard with the premiere shortcuts on the keycaps and it worked out way better than i ever imagined!

i'm going to print out your template and put it on my computer at work as the special keyboard is at home.

the only downside to using the keyboard templates is that you never really learn the shortcuts, but your template makes it far easier to outfit more than one computer!

matthew
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

Hey d, i just apptempted to check out that template and when clicking on the link it says the image is in violation of TOS blah blha rights......if u need a host let me know ill throw it on my server...
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

[quote author=dakotapod link=board=Premier;num=1101621749;start=0#2 date=11/27/04 at 22:32:37] ;D - Not sure what's the deal on the Miami Vice colors. Just seemed to be what was used on various keyboards out there so I ran with it [/quote]

Hey - what's wrong with Miami Vice ;)

Brilliant template - you my friend, are God!
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

[quote author=Jourabchi link=board=Premier;num=1101621749;start=0#7 date=11/30/04 at 13:11:32]Hey d, i just apptempted to check out that template and when clicking on the link it says the image is in violation of TOS blah blha rights......if u need a host let me know ill throw it on my server...[/quote]

EDIT: Changed the file to my server - Should be groovy now.
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

[quote author=Isaac Brody link=board=Premier;num=1101621749;start=0#10 date=12/02/04 at 02:52:04]Thanks a lot. :)[/quote]

My pleasure! :)
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

[quote author=Dakotapod link=board=Premier;num=1101621749;start=0#6 date=11/29/04 at 08:01:32]Thought you were a vegas man...[/quote]
You thought I was a Vegas man?
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

Pretty damn cool man, good work. One of those simple things that no one thinks to do I guess.
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

[quote author=Dakotapod link=board=Premier;num=1101621749;start=0#13 date=12/06/04 at 18:47:49]I did, but I know better now :-[[/quote]
My dad used to work for Abobe (well still does, but is technically now a contractor.) You simply can't beat $40 a pop for any piece of software. And I got my copy of the video collection 2 weeks before anyone else and I only payed $100. ;D
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

I forgot your pop was an Adobe icon. 8)

How cool is that! - I have 7 or 8 Adobe proggies. Great stuff but not cheap...

Your folks looking to adopt... :-/
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

Next time I talk to them I'll bring it up. ;)
 
Re: Keyboard Shortcut Template

This time of year is best being Christmas and all.

Tell them I'm an orphan or something... ;)
 
Back
Top