filmat11
Well-known member
Jan, I am interested in ordering the HPX-300. I know the lens that comes with the package is a 17x.
After visiting Fujinon's website, I discovered that they make two versions of the type of lens suited for the HPX-300. A 17 x with a 2x doubler and the other, I ASSUME, is the stock lens , without the 2x.
Will Panasonic allow consumers to choose purchasing the HPX-300 with either lens, rather than just the 17x without the 2x doubler ?
Best, Jon in Iowa...
P.S. Your voice mailbox is full this morning...lol
After visiting Fujinon's website, I discovered that they make two versions of the type of lens suited for the HPX-300. A 17 x with a 2x doubler and the other, I ASSUME, is the stock lens , without the 2x.
Will Panasonic allow consumers to choose purchasing the HPX-300 with either lens, rather than just the 17x without the 2x doubler ?
Best, Jon in Iowa...
P.S. Your voice mailbox is full this morning...lol