TangMotorPictures
Active member
I bought a DVX100a from another person on this forum. When I check it before buying we bought a miniDV tape to test it. We shot it in letterbox and my buddy who test the footage said it was okay.
I couldn't test it because i didn't have the setup. Now this is my setup.
Tyan 2462 dual 1.2 GHZ
Western Digital 60 GB, 7200rpm
SATA card
Western Digital 120 SATA hard drive 7200rpm
Matrox G550
DVD/RW
512 MB RAM
ADS pyro firewire card
Generic monitor
I also have SP2 and read many threads regarding conflict. I also read about Strobing. It's not strobing because the camera doesn't move as it sits on my table as test footage.
I had no problems capturing the squeeze (not letterbox)footage on to the computer. But when I just played it, it has some jagged lines running up and down it.
Is it my video card or monitor? But I play DVD movies at blockbuster without any problem.
I couldn't test it because i didn't have the setup. Now this is my setup.
Tyan 2462 dual 1.2 GHZ
Western Digital 60 GB, 7200rpm
SATA card
Western Digital 120 SATA hard drive 7200rpm
Matrox G550
DVD/RW
512 MB RAM
ADS pyro firewire card
Generic monitor
I also have SP2 and read many threads regarding conflict. I also read about Strobing. It's not strobing because the camera doesn't move as it sits on my table as test footage.
I had no problems capturing the squeeze (not letterbox)footage on to the computer. But when I just played it, it has some jagged lines running up and down it.
Is it my video card or monitor? But I play DVD movies at blockbuster without any problem.