djembeplay
Well-known member
New problem - scaling again!
I just rigged up this relatively simple character in C4D. It's ready to merge into my scene and be animated. It is, however, way larger than it needs to be in order for it to fit my pre-existing scene. To be specific, I need the size to be .03 of the initial state.
For some reason... I cannot seem to get it to scale properly no matter what I try. I've posted my scene file for anyone who is interested in helping:
http://www.fileshost.com/download.php?id=20FFB5B61
This also leads me to another question - why does scaling an object using the coordinates box under the timeline yield different results than scaling the same object using the coordinates box in the attributes manager?
Thanks all-
I just rigged up this relatively simple character in C4D. It's ready to merge into my scene and be animated. It is, however, way larger than it needs to be in order for it to fit my pre-existing scene. To be specific, I need the size to be .03 of the initial state.
For some reason... I cannot seem to get it to scale properly no matter what I try. I've posted my scene file for anyone who is interested in helping:
http://www.fileshost.com/download.php?id=20FFB5B61
This also leads me to another question - why does scaling an object using the coordinates box under the timeline yield different results than scaling the same object using the coordinates box in the attributes manager?
Thanks all-