Jason Ramsey
Admin
I know I can do this, but can't find it.
I recorded some footage with a wireless lavalier hooked into channel one, and another into channel two on my HVX.
What I want to do, is get rid of one channel and leave the other. I've got some christmas footage of folks opening presents. My mom forgot she had her mic on and went to the bathroom, and I had the lovely audio of her peeing coming in over my nephew opening presents. I actually want to keep the peeing audio, or bump it up higher.
Thanks,
Jason
I recorded some footage with a wireless lavalier hooked into channel one, and another into channel two on my HVX.
What I want to do, is get rid of one channel and leave the other. I've got some christmas footage of folks opening presents. My mom forgot she had her mic on and went to the bathroom, and I had the lovely audio of her peeing coming in over my nephew opening presents. I actually want to keep the peeing audio, or bump it up higher.
Thanks,
Jason