Is anyone renting an F3 in the LA or OC, CA area this weekend?

Duke M.

Veteran
I have the final two days of my movie to shoot this weekend. Its mostly shot with the EX1. I'd love to get a couple of days worth of F3 footage in the movie. :cheesy:

Either with PL lenses or a Nikon adapter.

PM or email with rates at greensignmedia at gmail dot com
 
Does anyone know of a rental house that is expecting to get an F3 in. (Tried Birns & Sayer, Pro HD rentals, et al.)
 
Last edited:
I'd love to but can't afford a flight and a rental. Ha! I just checked flights and its $750 and up.

I can't believe none of the major rental houses have one yet. Argh.
 
Last edited:
Based on the cameras that are landing at retail outlets this week, I would think the major centers will have rentals by end of the week or early next.
 
Yep, but I need one this weekend. Still no joy. I'm going to dial all the rental houses again this afternoon.
 
Still nothing, the movie is done. I could probably talk a few of the cast back to reshoot a few scenes though.

Its a legitimate shoot. Full insurance. The script is based on a novel by an author with a national following. She's published 13 books in the genre of romance within a sci-fi setting. One of the cast is from the original Star Trek. Semi-retired but more recently you've seen him on FNN.
 
I'll give them a call. Last time I spoke with them they didn't have it yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
 
Back
Top