nvsurly Member Jan 17, 2005 #1 Anyone using dvrack with a laptop that has intel extreme graphics or other integrated chipset found on smaller laptops? Good? Usable? Bad? Stay away? I'm looking at getting a new laptop and I don't wanna short-change myself. Thanks y'all!
Anyone using dvrack with a laptop that has intel extreme graphics or other integrated chipset found on smaller laptops? Good? Usable? Bad? Stay away? I'm looking at getting a new laptop and I don't wanna short-change myself. Thanks y'all!
KarlSoule Active member Feb 16, 2005 #2 Re: intel extreme graphics and dvrack? The Intel Extreme graphics chipsets are not on the preferred list, but they seem to work fine for DV Rack. We don't have any open tech issues with the chipset.
Re: intel extreme graphics and dvrack? The Intel Extreme graphics chipsets are not on the preferred list, but they seem to work fine for DV Rack. We don't have any open tech issues with the chipset.