Jvandenakker
New member
Hey Guys, My name is Josh and I have always been interested in film. Id love to start looking into filmmaking and I am looking at getting a Film camcorder to begin experimenting with filming. My main question is what kind of cam should I look into?
Would something like the Vixia HF M400 be a good starting point? like as far as options and how "expert" of a video quality it would make, If not what are some suggestions you could give me? are there any cameras that tend to soar above the others? Im hoping nothing over 1100 unless it is an amazing deal and you can convince me haha, but anyway, what should I be looking into?
Thanks in advance!
Josh
Would something like the Vixia HF M400 be a good starting point? like as far as options and how "expert" of a video quality it would make, If not what are some suggestions you could give me? are there any cameras that tend to soar above the others? Im hoping nothing over 1100 unless it is an amazing deal and you can convince me haha, but anyway, what should I be looking into?
Thanks in advance!
Josh