I have a script...

yeyeman9

New member
I recently finished writing my first script and I am looking for a company, be it low-buget or "high"-buget to take on the script and make a movie out of it. If any one has any suggestions where I could find companies like this, or companies that might be interested please let me know. If any one, by any chance, has a company of this sort or is interested in hearing more about the script let me know as well.

Little Synopsis of the script:

A work-aholic FBI agent finds himself against the wall when suddenly all his team mates, which happen to be his closest friends, start getting killed one by one and all the clues lead to him.

Cheers,
Jose

PS. I am new to the forum, so I apologize if this does not belong in here.
 
I was in a seminar at a film festival with four people from production companies recently. The consensus is; you should shop around for an agent or a manager to represent you. It was also suggested that you have two or three screenplays ready. This will enable the agent or manager to get a better idea of what you are capable of.
 
Back
Top