I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24

Missed my chance to try it last night... will hopefully get to it tonight
 
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Tried it out... no go. After opening the 1.0 project in 1.5, it still reads the video files as 23.976.

It still strobes and it still (to my over critical eye) has jumpy motion.
 
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

WOW.....let me double check my project.....I'll post later......sorry
 
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Alright......I checked my project.....I captured 30i footage and 24pa footage and edited in 1.0......then I opened it in 1.5.....all of my clips frame rate says 29.97.....all clips play fine......try it
 
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

I'm not getting it. I edited some pieces together and when I open it in PPro 1.5 it still reads 23.976. Are your clips in MicrosftDV? Perhaps you are using a Matrox card or something?
 
Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

Re: I am going CRAZY  edit 60i footage AND 24pa

I checked my project again.....and its the same as before.....I didn't do anything fancy.....I captured and edited everything in 1.0.....then I opened the project in 1.5 and added chapter markers and exported it out....all my clips read 29.97 in 1.5.....I'm sorry if this is not working for you.....I tried
 
Back
Top