Hugo screenplay (link, url?)

Anybody have a link to Hugo, I can not seem to find it on the net. I actually own the screenplay as a 'book' that I purchased through Amazon, but it would be nice to have the script in a digital format for educational purposes to for example copy paste a piece of dialogue or writing style for discussion.
 
Anybody have a link to Hugo, I can not seem to find it on the net. I actually own the screenplay as a 'book' that I purchased through Amazon, but it would be nice to have the script in a digital format for educational purposes to for example copy paste a piece of dialogue or writing style for discussion.

You can find a "Hugo" script here, as well as some number of other scripts for some set of movies, often with a few BTS shots or clips, or 'trivia'.

http://www.digititles.com/movies
 
Back
Top