howto make color in black and white movie

tolakvoa

Active member
I can make my subject color in black white still image using Adobe photoshop but is this possible to do it in Pro1.5
I have seen some movies doing it. Do I need a plugin for that?
thanks
 
Re: howto make color in black and white movie

Can you desaturated colored footage in Pro1.5 then color the certain subject liked; flower for example?
Thanks
 
Re: howto make color in black and white movie

Rotoscoping is probably the most tedious but best way to do something like that. Let me tell you its alot of work.
 
Re: howto make color in black and white movie

You can make two ( or more) copies of the clip. Each with whatever colour grade you want - including B/W. Lay them up on the timeline (above each other - like PhotoShop layers) and use masks, keying and opacity to let them show through each other.
 
Re: howto make color in black and white movie

Thanks Shooter, I think your idea is better than rotoscoping. I haven't done it but I think I know what you are talking about.
Thanks
 
Back
Top