How to search ALL clips with certain effects applied?

dylansmith

Well-known member
I have this issue especially with effects that require a long time to render.

For example, Instant4K is applied on a few low-res clips for upscaling purposes. However during preview, I want to quickly disable them for the sake of it.

There is no quick way to disable because I have to manually select those clips and disable the effect 1 by 1.

I also cannot put instant 4K on an adjustment layer, so that I can toggle the effects on/off. (or am I wrong?)

Any advice for this type of situation?

Thanks!
 
You can put Instant 4K on an adjustment layer just fine.

I don't think it is worth using it, alternatively you could upscale your video with the standard Premiere options but in that case make sure you select 'Use Maximum Render Quality' to get the best scaling that Premiere has.

For better upscaling I would recommend a video processor like vapoursynth applying various filters.
 
You can put Instant 4K on an adjustment layer just fine.

I don't think it is worth using it, alternatively you could scale it with the standard Premiere options but in that case make sure you select 'Use Maximum Render Quality' to get the best scaling that Premiere has.

not sure what I'm missing out, but applying Instant 4K on an adjustment layer only upscales the layer itself (i.e. nothing) instead of my actual clip. :/
 
Back
Top