How many screenplays are produced or picked up each month on DVXuser?

rc444

Well-known member
Hi there,

I am a NZ writer/director with several short film scripts that I'm ready to pitch to foreign crew from the US to produce or direct. I've been thinking of advertising these scripts on the DVX screenwriters forum. Many of these scripts are at final draft stage. I've entered them into local competitions in NZ in the past and am considering looking to the internet for collaborators to direct and/or produce them.

How many screenplays are produced or picked up each month on this forum?

Cheers
Rc444
 
Good question. I've never got any leads from advertising here, but I have when they've held a film contest. I would pitch to the participants and if I happened to have a script (or several) that fit the theme I generally could get lucky.
 
That's not generally what people come to this forum for, so I don't think you'll have much luck. I've been looking for scripts in the past and this wasn't one of my places to search, with the exception of ScriptFest entries.
 
Back
Top