How do I do this...

jdplaya

Member
I found this link in the frame grabs section:
http://ic.funk.nu/Quicktime/ragstock.mov
Excellent work... I'm looking for some way to learn how to do the zooming stills blurry effect thingy he does (sorry I don't know exactly what its called) but this effect is awesome and I see it being used more and more I assume its done in after effects but how? And if not how what is the name of the effect
 
Re: How do I do this...

While this is a guess and you should wait for someone who actually knows what they are talking about, I am guessing they just used a green screen and in AE just moved the positions and scales of the background footage or themselves using keyframes. They may also be using frame blending too...
 
Re: How do I do this...

hmmm... i think i have an idea... let me do a couple of tests then i see if it works.
 
Re: How do I do this...

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but have been reading it for a couple of weaks now. (may I say "awesome".)

The commurcial looks like all they used were photos and just animated them in After Effects. A very simple animation job. I didn't see any actual video footage in it at all. I use after effects alot for my work. The commurcials pretty funny. :D

John
 
Back
Top