MattinSTL
Sound Modulator
Has anyone ever seen Red and Blue? I think they're doing that by outputting Halo from a PS2.
I've been dying to do some stuff like that with Doom3 forever and there's a capture utility in D3, but I can't find any info anywhere on how to view the capture or do anything with the DEMO file it makes.
Right now my banner you see down there is still (storage-wise) as small as any still banners of the same size I've seen. Just for laughs I wanted to pump it up a bit just to see what I could pull off with minimum space, time, and storage.
Aside from that I also want to play around with D3 in the way the guys do with Halo.
If I were a betting man I'd guess that this thread will fade away with no answers. I've scoured the net and I didn't find any.
I've been dying to do some stuff like that with Doom3 forever and there's a capture utility in D3, but I can't find any info anywhere on how to view the capture or do anything with the DEMO file it makes.
Right now my banner you see down there is still (storage-wise) as small as any still banners of the same size I've seen. Just for laughs I wanted to pump it up a bit just to see what I could pull off with minimum space, time, and storage.
Aside from that I also want to play around with D3 in the way the guys do with Halo.
If I were a betting man I'd guess that this thread will fade away with no answers. I've scoured the net and I didn't find any.