Charli
cool little "title"
I just finished writing my first short, quite different than a feature since you have
to put the story within 10 pages. Well, I'd like my hand at writing a 5 minute
short if anyone is interested for this Horror Fest.
I only have two conditions:
1. Lead has to be a female.
2. Story has to be dialogue driven not voice over.
If you need a story please pm me. Serious inquiries only, please. I don't want to
write for someone who is sort of, maybe, kinda of thinking about entering the
contest.
Thanks,
Charli
to put the story within 10 pages. Well, I'd like my hand at writing a 5 minute
short if anyone is interested for this Horror Fest.
I only have two conditions:
1. Lead has to be a female.
2. Story has to be dialogue driven not voice over.
If you need a story please pm me. Serious inquiries only, please. I don't want to
write for someone who is sort of, maybe, kinda of thinking about entering the
contest.
Thanks,
Charli