Hi, I'm Ben

GreatAndRandom

New member
Why hello there. My name is Ben and I am an aspiring Youtuber. I have very poor editing skills at this point, but that will improve the more I practice. My main love and hobby in life is unicycling.

I hope I covered everything I should, I'm always terrible at introductions.
 
Ahh, youth. Hopping up and down concrete steps on a unicycle with no helmet. Brings back fond memories of how I managed to survive my younger days without a disaster.

Welcome Ben.
 
Ahh, youth. Hopping up and down concrete steps on a unicycle with no helmet. Brings back fond memories of how I managed to survive my younger days without a disaster.

Welcome Ben.

Thanks very much :P. It's actually not really that dangerous unless you are just hopping over all the steps. If I know I'm going to do something really crazy, then I might wear some extra gear.

Welcome, Ben.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top