Hey, I'm new!

Drew

New member
My friend and I are just getting into video so we are doing a lot of reading on these forums and getting tons of great ideas and learning tons. I thought I would atleast contribute back by posting a bit in this forum.

I've been shooting for most of my life and really enjoy photography because it lets me be a witness to life. I'm a 21 year old photojournalism and international relations (conflict) student living in Baltimore; when I'm not shooting I'm either riding my bike or hanging out with friends.


Anyway, on with the photos.

These are from an on-going series "A stormy day in Baltimore"
20060803115602_img_3659.jpg


20060519125420_3710_2666_merged.jpg


20060611130231_img_4097.jpg
 
Lovely work. Awsome stuff. I particularly like the very last shot, and the second one down, the left pic.


Welcome aboard.
 
Interesting that "Sprite" would be the dirtiest of the bunch. It's a clear liquid. :) j/k I love when people decorate their city and make interesting for those who have their eyes open enough to see it. Imagine how many people walk or drive by that wall, every day, and have never looked at it.

Great photos. You defnitely have the eye and skills. Now go enter the DVX photo contest.
 
Thanks everyone. I'll have to hop in on the next contest. I'm building a studio right now and just waiting for lights to come in so I havent been shooting too much personal stuff.
 
Back
Top