Help with Windows Media & Real exports

jchenier

Well-known member
I've tried to export a project to a web format for the first time, with absolutely no luck. I tried the Windows Media and Real export pluggins (Export Timeline) with a number of different options, and at best it looks like slow, jagged crap.

Can somone help by suggesting some setting. I see tons of clips posted here, and they all look awesome!

Thanks
Justin
 
Re: Help with Windows Media & Real exports

An easy way to make a windows media file is to drag your final AVI file into Windows Movie Maker and export a wmv file from there. I use Windows Media Encoder when I wan't to tweak the settings a bit more.
 
Re: Help with Windows Media & Real exports

I tried it, and wow... your method works VERY well. Do you have an easy way to make Quicktime files?

Cheers,
Justin
 
Back
Top