Help!!! Runtime Error!

ttsetan

New member
I am editing a feature length program on Adobe Premiere Pro using two external drives - 1 firewire Maxtor and 1 USB (250GB Each) and an internal drive of another 250 GB.

I am almost at the end of my work but since yesterday the program has been crashing constantly. When I try to open my project, it says

"Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program files\Adobe\...\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Please if anyone has a clue what this means, do let me know asap.

Yours Truly
Tenzin
 
Re: Help!!! Runtime Error!

Tried reinstalling Adobe Premiere Pro since it seemed like may be the program was corrupt. I uninstalled both Premiere and Matrox and reistalled them. But it hasn't helped. Any thoughts scharky???
 
Re: Help!!! Runtime Error!

Sounds likely a driver was overwriten in Windows.

Have you installed "anything" new?

If you're running System Restore, can you go back to the day before it started crashing?

You describe a common problem when drivers, or older drivers, are installed. Your program, Premiere Pro, expects a specific version of the files in order to run correctly.
 
Re: Help!!! Runtime Error!

You said, "When I try to open my project, it says"

Are you able to open other projects? Sometimes a project file will become corrupt and everytime you try to load it, PPro will crash. Is there an older version of your project you can load. Make sure you back up your projects.
 
Back
Top