kLid
New member
Hi guys!
One reason why I despise Introduction posts is that it tends to be very formal (or at least that's how it turns out for me most of the time
). But meh whatever, I might as well do it!
Nickname's kLid. I'm 20. As the topic's name says I'm a Canadian, but I'm ethnically Arab.
I'm currently working on my Bachelor in Electrical Engineering. Now I know what some of you may be thinking: "HOLD ON. Engineer and filmaking? WHY?!"
Well I blame my dad for that. He loves photography so I guess it kind of rubbed on me. But despite that, I'm frankly a 'noob' at filmaking, which I guess why I'm here. To get help from you guys
And oh, seeing that I already gave you guys lots of info about me, I might as well give you my credit card number. Haha
Cheers
One reason why I despise Introduction posts is that it tends to be very formal (or at least that's how it turns out for me most of the time
Nickname's kLid. I'm 20. As the topic's name says I'm a Canadian, but I'm ethnically Arab.
I'm currently working on my Bachelor in Electrical Engineering. Now I know what some of you may be thinking: "HOLD ON. Engineer and filmaking? WHY?!"
Well I blame my dad for that. He loves photography so I guess it kind of rubbed on me. But despite that, I'm frankly a 'noob' at filmaking, which I guess why I'm here. To get help from you guys
And oh, seeing that I already gave you guys lots of info about me, I might as well give you my credit card number. Haha
Cheers