J.R. Hudson
Spirit Animal
Re: HDV, the DVX, and filmmaking
I think if we could bottle up all of our souls World peace would be right around the corner. I remember the first time I saw the DVX100 advertised and the 24p word. That stoked my fire one last time as I had already written off ever being able to truly pursue filmmaking. Yes, I could have gotten another DV camera and yes I had looked into the XL1 (which I was this close to getting) but I saw the 24p and proclamation of filmicness (is that a word?)....
Well, suffice to say that was about a year and half ago and all is good now...
I think if we could bottle up all of our souls World peace would be right around the corner. I remember the first time I saw the DVX100 advertised and the 24p word. That stoked my fire one last time as I had already written off ever being able to truly pursue filmmaking. Yes, I could have gotten another DV camera and yes I had looked into the XL1 (which I was this close to getting) but I saw the 24p and proclamation of filmicness (is that a word?)....
Well, suffice to say that was about a year and half ago and all is good now...