Have you used these script coverage companies?

Hi CapitalP!

Brian here from Screenplay Readers. Keep on researching, absolutely, but here's a 40% off coupon for a 1-reader coverage from us, in case you'd like to give us a try: CAPITALP

If not, that's cool too! Best of luck with your search!

Brian
Screenplay Readers
 
Hi Brian, thanks for the reply. That 40% is a great offer however I'm just in the very early stages of planning for the script coverage so by the time I'm ready I think that 40% will be expired, but it's nice to see a representative from Screenplay Readers interacting with a possible client.

I already read up on your company as well as the other, I was just looking for a dvxuser member's opinion as the members here are usually on point about a company. From reading your website one thing that stands out is the brutal honesty that is mentioned, which is the main reason why I'm leaning towards www.screenplayreaders.com, because I don't want anything sugarcoated.

Thanks again for the reply.
 
Back
Top