Lindquist
Veteran
Right now I jus got done shooting a car rally I got 420+gb of footage lol , leaves me with less than 1TB of space. my hd config as follows.
samsung 500gb ssd (OS)
2TB 7200rpm hitachi (storage , cache)
2TB seagate ext.
Im having trouble with space ect. I have to transcode my gh5 files to play smoothly so that takes alot more space too. Im looking at a NAS like QNAP or another SSD like 1Tb to edit off of and a 4tb-6tb hd to store it all on..
thx for any advice
the qnap route would be like $500-600 and It can transcode ect so thats really cool.
the 1TB ssd route, 8TB Hd is like $600 about same
samsung 500gb ssd (OS)
2TB 7200rpm hitachi (storage , cache)
2TB seagate ext.
Im having trouble with space ect. I have to transcode my gh5 files to play smoothly so that takes alot more space too. Im looking at a NAS like QNAP or another SSD like 1Tb to edit off of and a 4tb-6tb hd to store it all on..
thx for any advice
the qnap route would be like $500-600 and It can transcode ect so thats really cool.
the 1TB ssd route, 8TB Hd is like $600 about same