Handling remote focus on a crane?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Guest

Guest
Handling remote focus on a crane? Has anyone found a way to remote focus on a DVX? I've a Manfrotto LANC controller, but of course it doesn't have focus control. Maybe someone has jury rigged a follow focus set-up for this kind of thing. My only work around currently is to set the focus to infinity and leave it there - which is of course problematic for objects close in to the FOV. Suggestions anyone?
Cheers
 
Re: Handling remote focus on a crane?

Hey thanks, some posted me that on 2-pop. Seems actually quite expensive, but then the actual remote controllers aren't cheap either - but still a bit rich for me unfortunately. I was hoping someone had maybe built their own and was willing to share.
Cheers
 
Re: Handling remote focus on a crane?

Yo, DuffDaddy MacDuff...

I've seen your post on 2-Pop and added a recent suggestion there.

Go back to your thread there and look for a response from DVCPro50.
 
Back
Top