mochouinard
Well-known member
Hi,
This is my very first script, I have no tallent in writing what so ever, and I am not native english, so I know there is alot of errors in it. I dlike to have comments about it. I think it could be something pretty easy to film with friends, and wouldn't be too long. I would have made it alot longer but I guess as a first 'short film' it better be short. (Well I could actually in future just build a beginning to this story and a end, that could easily make a 2h movie.
I did not know how to actually split the discution in radio since I will want to show the guy hooking up the ADSL and Cable sniffing system
Should I just describe first both location then just do discutions and let the director (me anyway
decide on the screenplay sheet I have to draw (Im even less good at drawing) to build my different scene ?
Anyway, so here it is : http://www.moctel.com/hackmyraid.pdf
It might be my first project with my future aquisition, the HVX200. I dont have a DVX either but this site is becase in my daily routing. Starting January first, saving start for the HVX200. If lucky in march I'll get the camera, and start filming hehe.
EDITED : Ok after budget review... I'll wait until june atless !!! Darn... I could go do drug testing to make $
This is my very first script, I have no tallent in writing what so ever, and I am not native english, so I know there is alot of errors in it. I dlike to have comments about it. I think it could be something pretty easy to film with friends, and wouldn't be too long. I would have made it alot longer but I guess as a first 'short film' it better be short. (Well I could actually in future just build a beginning to this story and a end, that could easily make a 2h movie.
I did not know how to actually split the discution in radio since I will want to show the guy hooking up the ADSL and Cable sniffing system
Anyway, so here it is : http://www.moctel.com/hackmyraid.pdf
It might be my first project with my future aquisition, the HVX200. I dont have a DVX either but this site is becase in my daily routing. Starting January first, saving start for the HVX200. If lucky in march I'll get the camera, and start filming hehe.
EDITED : Ok after budget review... I'll wait until june atless !!! Darn... I could go do drug testing to make $