Got my Letus35 adapter today......

Jay Rodriguez

Coffee Member
Anyone here have this adapter? I took the leap and decided to try it out.

Got my adapter today, ordered it on Friday.

Not really sure what I'm looking at here though as one side is completely open. What do I do with this side as it's not threaded?????

Oh and see below.... I didn't get this piece... Was I supposed to?

771535mm.jpg





I'm going to grab a lens and step down today so I can test this thing out. I'll give my full review soon.
 
That is the front end of the lens attached (permanently) to the Sony camcorder - it's a Sony thing. Not sure, but I believe it houses the zoom and/or focus servo motors.

Just like on this PD-150:
sony-pd-150-popup.jpg
 
http://www.letus35.com/contacts.html

May as well shoot them a couple emails asking for proper installation directions.

Letus:) know how it turns out. Maybe you could post some photos of the adaptor attached to your DVX as well. That camcorder picture not convincing me to buy this puppy.
 
Ok, I just got a response from Quyen (the maker).....

This guy is frustrating the hell out of me to be honest with you.... I asked him three questions in my last email and he only answered one of them.... wtf kind of service is that? lol He did this in my last set of emails to him where I'd ask a question and he hardly gives a straight answer and when he does it's a two or three worded response. grrrrrrrr

Anyway, I have some PM's out and waiting to see what these other fellas have to say....

I'll keep you guys posted.
 
Thanks for the link, Isaac. Interesting place. Here is a quote:
We focus on ... Abberation, Grains, Barrel distortions,
If the adapter does indeed focus sharply on the areas mentioned, this doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the product!
 
Coffee.

You should have better explanation on your problem so I can help you out, thanks.

Quyen
 
I second the request for example shots. The lack of customer service thing is a big turn off, but if it performs, maybe it's worth it.
 
coffee said:
Ok, I just got a response from Quyen (the maker).....

This guy is frustrating the hell out of me to be honest with you.... I asked him three questions in my last email and he only answered one of them.... wtf kind of service is that? lol He did this in my last set of emails to him where I'd ask a question and he hardly gives a straight answer and when he does it's a two or three worded response. grrrrrrrr

Anyway, I have some PM's out and waiting to see what these other fellas have to say....

I'll keep you guys posted.


Hmmm... there appears to be a slight language barrier hindering the effectiveness of your e-mail exchange(?).
 
limehouse said:
I second the request for example shots. The lack of customer service thing is a big turn off, but if it performs, maybe it's worth it.

Don't write it off yet....... The emails are resonded back but there's just so vague that it still leaves me guessing. Anyway, I'll shoot somethings this evening and let you all check it out.
 
Uh, Terry how does PK keep winning the Pimp My Site contest? I mean, it's Day One of November and you've already declared him the winner? Inconceivable. Where are the entry forms for this supposed contest? See, I'm beginning to wonder if there really is any contest at all. :undecided
 
thisiswells said:
Uh, Terry how does PK keep winning the Pimp My Site contest? I mean, it's Day One of November and you've already declared him the winner? Inconceivable. Where are the entry forms for this supposed contest? See, I'm beginning to wonder if there really is any contest at all. :undecided

You nailed me! It's all a sham. But, since it's for PK... it's a good sham. :thumbsup:
 
Actaully, out of everyone, M2,G35,etc. This guy has the fasted email responses! Hell, the dude responds to you with in 10min of your email. That's pretty phucken good customer service! M2 dude, has never even gotten back to my ass! I sent him a PM like 5 months ago! Talk about muthaphucken service there. Anyway, I might order one my self just to have something to play with. So I'm just waiting on Coffee for his review!

Even with his vaugeness, I still got what he's trying to say. I think its the asian senses. J/K

Let us know bro how it works!
 
Back
Top