Going to my first expo

JONJON

Well-known member
I know this is a dumb question. I’ve never attended an expo like NAB, they hosting a gear expo near me at Trilith studios and I really like to go. My question is do you actually have to be working in the industry to attend these things? I ask because I went to register and it’s asking about my organization, and what not. I work in a factory😂
 
No, you don't - but there may be different types of registrations (even discounts) that may apply based on who/where you're from.

In general, different packages/costs may also offer different perks.

Besides any of the above, asking for any of your information is also standard protocol for a complicated network of data collection (in today's society, for everything and from everyone).
 
Just put down you are with JonJon Productions. No one will check anything. Have fun. I've gone to NAB as a private citizen and also as a person from a big name production company. It makes no difference. But then, I've always been able to get free passes from somebody. The same goes for Cine Expo.
 
Back
Top