Gltiches in Exports

Hello, ever since I upgraded to CC 2015 I've noticed that sporadically I am getting small little "glitches" in my exports. The average viewer probably would think twice about them but they are def a messup in the render. They appear to be random, sometimes it will happen, sometimes it wont (for the same export) By glitches it looks a few rows of pixels are shifted around, kind of like a digital tape camera got hit and a frame of two got distorted (although not that bad). Its hard to replicate because it doesn't always happen but I've noticed it happening when exporting to h.264 CBR or 2 pass VBR, high bitrate, low bitrate, 30P, 24P. I have maximum render quality on and maximum depth checked. Frame blending and previews are off. H.264 profile is off. Multiplexer is set to standard.

It can be pretty frustrating when trying to export a completed project and have to watch the entire thing with a fine eye to make sure no glitches occur.
 
So when you playback an export ...the glitch is in exactly the same place and time in the export and on same and different playback 'puters / players?

Only other thought it could be a Graphics card issue.
 
First test to always run - take your rendered video with the glitch and load in back into Premiere in a new fresh project file, then go to the glitch place and step through it one frame at a time. If it's not there then it's not a real glitch, it's just a playback error. If it IS there then export the still frame and post it here so folks can get a good look at your goblin.
 
Computer specs? Are you exporting out of PPro or AME? You should try both if you haven't already. If you are using AME try it with the different GPU settings (OpenCL, CUDA and software only).
 
Back
Top