GH13 Times Square Night

David_L

New member


First of all, thanks to those who have posted here. I have learned a great deal from your experience and I appreciate it.

AMC premiered the new season of "Mad Men" in Times Square this week. I thought it would be an oportunity to try out my GH13. First footage with the hack. The C setting, 1080 24pN. 20mm Pancake lens, program auto, ISO 800 max. Edit with FCP, used Shake to stabilize a few of the shots. No color grading. This is also my first post here, hope I'm doing it right.
 
Last edited:
HOLY SH*T. That looks very good. I also can't believe that AMC tied up Times Square for the preimer of Mad Men. I love the show, but WTF?
 
I just had to buy some times square stock footage today! I bought it from istock, but your video is newer and much nicer.
 
Back
Top