Free Production Music, (not buy out)

;D
Hi there,

Been making a few videos and I need some royalty free music to use for the final outputs.

Does anybody know of a good site for free music, I have been to the E3 music library, but their site has been down for a week. I have also been checking out music loop sites.

I am after a site similar to the E3 music library, you get orginal high quality music in return for crediting where you got it from.

Thanks,
 
Re: Free Production Music, (not buy out)

The best way to have the more appropriate and original music for your video is to make your own! :D
 
Re: Free Production Music, (not buy out)

If you subscribe to DV magazine, check out March's article toward the end entitled "Free Is Nice". Might be online, dunno, at www.dv.com.
 
Re: Free Production Music, (not buy out)

GarageBand or SoundTrack with a good Sony Acid library works great, too.
 
Back
Top