Free Image Gallery

sbryan

Well-known member
I think we all know Flickr has some negative vibes attached to it, and the quality/size of photos doesn't impress me.

Is there a photo hosting solution out there that supports near full-res slideshows, say 1920x1200?

I don't know a whole lot about Flash and I don't have enough money right now to hire a Flash Designer.
 
Google has Picasa Web Galleries that will let you host up to a gig of photos for no charge. Not sure what hosting has to do with Flash however.

What are you wanting to do with these images?
 
Hey Dan,

Just a little frustrated with image hosting solutions. Flickr has negative connotations and small sizes, Facebook sharing is a joke, and Mobile ME's web galleries provide less than stellar results.

The best results I get are obtained by uploading the files into an image folder on my web storage space and referencing them individually when needed. But that method is impractical, and it makes me wish I knew Flash and XML.
 
Back
Top