B Butcher Well-known member Nov 19, 2010 #4 I love fog pictures. These are just beautiful. Where were they taken?
T thelateshowwithsanjuro Active member Nov 20, 2010 #8 Very nice. These are the kinds of photos I'd make a large print of, and then put em up on the walls around the house. Did you do anything to the RAW files for them to look like this or are they untouched?
Very nice. These are the kinds of photos I'd make a large print of, and then put em up on the walls around the house. Did you do anything to the RAW files for them to look like this or are they untouched?
Shaneuk Active member Nov 20, 2010 #9 I'd be happy to sell prints. I pretty much did nothing, just converted to mono, and that was about it.
I'd be happy to sell prints. I pretty much did nothing, just converted to mono, and that was about it.
V vagarob Well-known member Nov 20, 2010 #10 Stunning. Good photography should make you feel something, that certainly did.
Nektonic Veteran Jan 5, 2011 #12 Very nice. I love fog and black and white. It is such a great combo, like mashed potatoes and gravy. I particularly love the shot of the tree, about halfway down the page. Not to turn this into a technical discussion, but what camera did you use? I'm guessing a Canon maybe...
Very nice. I love fog and black and white. It is such a great combo, like mashed potatoes and gravy. I particularly love the shot of the tree, about halfway down the page. Not to turn this into a technical discussion, but what camera did you use? I'm guessing a Canon maybe...