Films about silly frenchmen

HBlack

Underage Member
Sorry for the lame thread, but I really don't know what to do with this. I need to find a film I can somehow relate to Quebecois separatists. Nations splitting? Interracial tension? A legal movie even? Any movies that'd relate to the subject in some way that you've seen and enjoyed (or even didn't enjoy, i suppose) would be FANTASTIC.

For clarification this is concerning people in Quebec who want to become their own nation without paying off their debt, resent Anglophones and create wacky laws.
No offense to any separatists present.
 
Sorry, but the only Frenchmen I can think of right now, are the French Knights in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Or Pepe Lepew.
 
"The dialogue of the French castle guards and the rhetoric of the seperatist media is comparably silly in that..."

haha doesn't need to be about french people at all really. Just something that can be compared in some way. I can't think of anything for the life of me.
 
what about movies about Amish people? they kinda want to be their own little country, right?

Witness
Friendly Persuasion
The Village?
 
Back
Top