Eddie Dean
Member
Hello everyone. I'm Eddie from Tallahassee, FL. I'm 16, and I've been filming and editing for about 8 years now. It's been my passion, and I'm currently working on getting a scholarship to Florida State University's Film School.
I currently own an AG-DVX100A, which was mostly used to record church sermons. It has low hours (75) and has no flaws, and I'm listing it for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/32092035966...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1215
I also use a Nikon D3100 in films.
My main question is this,
I want a new camera. An HD Camera. I'm looking to use the money I get from the DVX plus some, therefore I'm willing to spend no more than $1,300,
seeing money is tight, and my job doesn't pay me too well. But, am looking at the Sony HDR-FX1, and the Z1U , and they have reasonable prices. Can any of you guys help me out and tell me some good HD Cameras ? I've searched, but the Z1U and FX1 look like what I need, but they're just so old.
Thanks!
I currently own an AG-DVX100A, which was mostly used to record church sermons. It has low hours (75) and has no flaws, and I'm listing it for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/32092035966...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1215
I also use a Nikon D3100 in films.
My main question is this,
I want a new camera. An HD Camera. I'm looking to use the money I get from the DVX plus some, therefore I'm willing to spend no more than $1,300,
seeing money is tight, and my job doesn't pay me too well. But, am looking at the Sony HDR-FX1, and the Z1U , and they have reasonable prices. Can any of you guys help me out and tell me some good HD Cameras ? I've searched, but the Z1U and FX1 look like what I need, but they're just so old.
Thanks!
Last edited: