Elmer_Lang
Well-known member
Hi
Using the same settings I have many times on my 2015 MBP 15" 2.8ghz, the share of an 81min project to the desktop has failed numerous times.
The setting is from Compressor. My usual setting regularly fails at around 61%, 2 other settings at 87%. The files are playable and of different lengths, none are complete.
Exporting to compressor and exporting failed.
I have trashed prefs and deleted render files.
No clips appear to be 'missing' from project.
An export of a short project worked.
Any ideas as to the problem?
Could there be some conflict with Safari use of Adobe Flash Player or Silverlight? It would be strange to suddenly start now.
best
elmer
Using the same settings I have many times on my 2015 MBP 15" 2.8ghz, the share of an 81min project to the desktop has failed numerous times.
The setting is from Compressor. My usual setting regularly fails at around 61%, 2 other settings at 87%. The files are playable and of different lengths, none are complete.
Exporting to compressor and exporting failed.
I have trashed prefs and deleted render files.
No clips appear to be 'missing' from project.
An export of a short project worked.
Any ideas as to the problem?
Could there be some conflict with Safari use of Adobe Flash Player or Silverlight? It would be strange to suddenly start now.
best
elmer