Favorite Animated GIFs

1226394522.gif
 
^^ Okay... some of you guys are repeating GIFs that already exist in this thread. Don't make me post the animated NOOB! gif. :)
 
Hudson, when you said that chick is fine... were you talking about the one above that sentence or below it?*






*Hell I don't know... maybe you have a fetish.
 
We've discovered a new genre... GIF Comedy.

I've laughed harder at sh*t in this thread then most funny movies I've seen.

Matt, you got a bunch of 4-star gifs in the last two posts... "what-termelon DROP!"
 
it's something about that site, they don't want them being linked they want people to go to their site

use youre mod powers to open his post, switch to code view and past the urls into your browser. It's worth it. When I get some time tomorrow I will download them and upload them to my server so the rest of the class can see.

EDIT: here's the links to the gifs in Jeremy's posts:
YOU CAN'T CLICK THEM YOU HAVE TO COPY/PASTE THEM
http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/542.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/545.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/546.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/547.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/550.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/553.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/555.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/559.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/564.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/566.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/574.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/578.gif

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/601.gif
 
Back
Top