Exporting Frames!

BProductions

New member
Hey I read this forum everyday hoping someone would addresss it. but its been a while so I registered so I can ask.

How do I go about exporting a frame without it getting wider once out of 1.5?

Everytime I wanna take a still I get a wider, (stretched out version of it) once opended in photoshop.

any idea? sorry if this is a dumb question.
-Brett
 
Re: Exporting Frames!

I am aware of the issue and I think it is a PAR thing. (Pixel aspect ratio). As far as I know, earlier vers of Photoshop can not adapt or adjust PAR.

Try and export frames from both the time line and the source monitor. See if you get any difference between the two. I can not recall which one worked better for me but I found there to be a difference and the problem was solved.
 
Back
Top