Exported video with audio out of sync

rawfa

Veteran
Guys,

I've just finished editing a music video on premiere pro cc and when I watch it in the timeline the audio sync is perfect but when I export the video there's a lot of parts where the audio is out of sync with the video. The strangest thing is that if I import the file I've exported into the timeline back again it' synced! I've tried exporting H.264 (my standard preset), mpeg4, mpeg2 but the error remains. I've tried exporting the audio and the video separately and the exporting both from a different project...but nothing works.

Could this maybe have something to do with the fact that the footage is 23.98? Maybe the audio is running on different fps (I'm sure this even exists)

Any advise?
 
Last edited:
Guys,

I've just finished editing a music video on premiere pro cc and when I watch it in the timeline the audio sync is perfect but when I export the video there's a lot of parts where the audio is out of sync with the video. The strangest thing is that if I import the file I've exported into the timeline back again it' synced! I've tried exporting H.264 (my standard preset), mpeg4, mpeg2 but the error remains. I've tried exporting the audio and the video separately and the exporting both from a different project...but nothing works.

Could this maybe have something to do with the fact that the footage is 23.98? Maybe the audio is running on different fps (I'm sure this even exists)

Any advise?
It seems to me it is the video player that causes the sync issues.
 
Do you have an external sound card? Can be a latency problem.

Try to play on other computer and see if the problem is real.
 
After I've tried playing the video on several players as well as on my cellphone and on my tv to no avail, I ended up downloading Premiere 2017. Once I imported the project into 2017 it WAS out of sync....it's just crazy that in premiere 2016 the video was in perfect sync.
 
Back
Top