PimpDaddyDA
Well-known member
Hi...
everytime I try to burn a DVD from a simple 500MB sequence,
I get an error stating "out of memory" while burning and it stops.
I've got about 80GB still remaining on my hard drive.
I've set presets to: NTCS Progressive 4X3 High Quality VBR 2 Pass
Export range: Entire Sequence
Fields: NONE
Left the boxes unchecked for Max Bitrate and Force Variable.
I've tried different preset combos... nothing is working. I've got 2 DVD burners, getting the same out of memory ERROR on both. Both drives are new, and have burned CD's o.k.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Darryl
everytime I try to burn a DVD from a simple 500MB sequence,
I get an error stating "out of memory" while burning and it stops.
I've got about 80GB still remaining on my hard drive.
I've set presets to: NTCS Progressive 4X3 High Quality VBR 2 Pass
Export range: Entire Sequence
Fields: NONE
Left the boxes unchecked for Max Bitrate and Force Variable.
I've tried different preset combos... nothing is working. I've got 2 DVD burners, getting the same out of memory ERROR on both. Both drives are new, and have burned CD's o.k.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Darryl