S storyp24 Well-known member Dec 5, 2004 #1 I am using Encore 1 and wondering how to set the remote so that if you hit the stop button on the remote it will return to main menu. thanks
I am using Encore 1 and wondering how to set the remote so that if you hit the stop button on the remote it will return to main menu. thanks
TC Resident Agitator Dec 5, 2004 #2 Re: Encore question You can't override the stop button. The stop button stops the flick, that's just the say it is. You can set the menu button to return to the menu though.
Re: Encore question You can't override the stop button. The stop button stops the flick, that's just the say it is. You can set the menu button to return to the menu though.
S storyp24 Well-known member Dec 5, 2004 #3 Re: Encore question Yes that is what I would like to do once I hit the stop button is to return to the main menu...how do you do that?
Re: Encore question Yes that is what I would like to do once I hit the stop button is to return to the main menu...how do you do that?
TC Resident Agitator Dec 5, 2004 #4 Re: Encore question You can't. There's certain buttons that you can't change. Play, Chapter skips, etc.
Re: Encore question You can't. There's certain buttons that you can't change. Play, Chapter skips, etc.
S storyp24 Well-known member Dec 5, 2004 #5 Re: Encore question OK I think I get it. How do you set the menu button?
TC Resident Agitator Dec 5, 2004 #6 Re: Encore question When looking at a timeline just look over at Properties, there's an option called Menu Button.
Re: Encore question When looking at a timeline just look over at Properties, there's an option called Menu Button.