Elvira

Sad Max

Artful Dodger
This weekend I'm shooting interviews with Bea Arthur and Elvira for a friend's documentary.

This ought to be fun.
 
I'm not much of a Bea Arthur fan, aside from her Broadway role in Fiddler on the Roof, but Elvira... I like a redhead!
 
I could tell you to do a Google image search, and let you decide for yourself. Of course, those pice were taken a few years ago, and I doubt she still looks that hot... but ya never know :)

Sorry, try Cassandra Peterson. Elvira is too generic a search.
 
Last edited:
I guess it depends on whether your interviewing "Elvira" or Cassandra Peterson. Either one would be great!
 
Well, the producer said 'Elvira...' and since most of the people we've interviewed, do their interviews in character, I think it will be the Mistress of the Dark.

Better call and ask.
 
Sad Max said:
Well, the producer said 'Elvira...' and since most of the people we've interviewed, do their interviews in character, I think it will be the Mistress of the Dark.

Better call and ask.
I wanna be there...please...please...PLEASE...:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
 
It's a documentary on drag queens/transvestites/transsexual performers, from a number of different perspectives.

Turns out, Cassandra Peterson will be appearing as herself...

...but her assistant will be joining her, as Elvira.

This'll be interesting.
 
I'm a big Elvira fan. I'm from Colorado Springs, where she grew up, and I went to her junior high school and had her math teacher and all that. Her parents used to own a costume shop back home, I wonder if that's how she got her start as Elvira? Growing up around people wanting to be someone else. Do some research, it might yield a worthy interview question. What inspires such performers to begin their careers, etc. etc.... I think she's a kick. Have a blast!

Jerry
 
The shoot went very well; we got some real good stuff from all of our interviewees.

Cassandra is just wonderful. Hers was some of the best interview material we got.

Alas Bea Arthur wasn't feeling well and had to cancel her appearance for Sunday's shoot. We'll have to pick her up, later, when she is feeling better.

Re; the costume shop, well, yes, Cassandra brought that up, herself.
 
Yeah, but when the season is over, you really have no excuse to douse yourself in deer urine.

Don't ask me where I was going with that, you're the one who brought up deer season.
 
Back
Top