Hey folks,
just purchased a Canon EF-S 17-55mm 2.8 and got really bummed when I found out that it does not fit my BMPCC Speedbooster.
I came across some videos that had a simple solution for this problem by just taking out the plastic part of the bayo mount.
Since the lens is then exposed to all its electronics I'm a bit concerned, if this a permanent solution.
Instead of doing the modification to the bayo mount yourself (by sawing it off - just like here https://youtu.be/lSxT-R0T29o?t=1m3s), is there a professional solution?
Maybe a company that offers those modded plastic parts for the EF-S bayo, so that it can easily fit regualr EF mounts?
just purchased a Canon EF-S 17-55mm 2.8 and got really bummed when I found out that it does not fit my BMPCC Speedbooster.
I came across some videos that had a simple solution for this problem by just taking out the plastic part of the bayo mount.
Since the lens is then exposed to all its electronics I'm a bit concerned, if this a permanent solution.
Instead of doing the modification to the bayo mount yourself (by sawing it off - just like here https://youtu.be/lSxT-R0T29o?t=1m3s), is there a professional solution?
Maybe a company that offers those modded plastic parts for the EF-S bayo, so that it can easily fit regualr EF mounts?