EF lenses with Sony FS700

Baddgsx

Well-known member
Hi Friends,

Whats the best quality mount to use EF lenses? The metabones is $400.00 but i dont need the electronics because i will using Zeiss CP primes with it.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Novoflex maybe ?

Unfortunately, Novoflex does not make a NEX to Canon EF mount adapter. The only worthwhile NEX to EF adapters are made by Adaptimax ($374.95) and MTF services ($427.50). If I were you, I would just buy the Metabones adapter (especially since the other options are just as expensive). That way you can use your Zeiss CP lenses, and also be able to use Canon electronic lenses if the need ever arises.
 
Unfortunately, Novoflex does not make a NEX to Canon EF mount adapter. The only worthwhile NEX to EF adapters are made by Adaptimax ($374.95) and MTF services ($427.50). If I were you, I would just buy the Metabones adapter (especially since the other options are just as expensive). That way you can use your Zeiss CP lenses, and also be able to use Canon electronic lenses if the need ever arises.


Thanks Hammerhorror!
 
Back
Top