editing question

mirror

Member
When i play my footage I see a green solid and just hear audio. When I pause the clip I see the video. What is wrong? Please help!!! also there are beeping sounds when I playback the video.
 
Last edited:
Probably a codec issue. Like are you trying to edit MP4 or H.264 for example? Not going to work. Convert to ProRes. Search your manual for overlays and range check to fix the other things. And beeping sounds indicate MP3 or other unrendered audio. Render out to AIF with no compression and you'll be fine. In general sounds like you have a camera that is not native in FCP and you are trying to edit with the native files. So basically if you want more than that- you need to give all the proper details, footage source, sequence settings, etc as if we can't actually see your computer from here.

Noah
 
Back
Top