Dvx100b mk1 footy

Kid kills it for sure. Dont know why you went MK1 inter. when you could just get a dvxmk2 real cheap nowadays. The editing was real basic, i think you should've mixed the songs right when the beat dropped at the end of deadbeat summer. It was sick though.
 
I grimaced when that board comes flying at the camera. Other than that, I got nothing. Camera movement was very smooth...
 
Kid kills it for sure. Dont know why you went MK1 inter. when you could just get a dvxmk2 real cheap nowadays. The editing was real basic, i think you should've mixed the songs right when the beat dropped at the end of deadbeat summer. It was sick though.

I had the mk1inter previously from my vx2100/mk1inter setup and i just decided to mod it. Thanks yeah he wanted it done that night so I made a quick edit. thanks! :)
 
i like the video. but ehres way too much vig, but when i looked at the shadow, it looked pretty cool lol.
 
Back
Top