G
Guest
Guest
What kind of difference is there, aesthetically speaking, between shooting 24p on the DVX or shooting with a prosumer Sony (PD170) in interlaced and then rendering to 24p in Vegas 4?
I'm buying a prosumer cam in the next few months, and while I hear raves about the DVX, I most likely will not be able to control lighting (at least for awhile) and some of the time will be shooting low light footage. However, almost all shooting will be of the narrative persuasion, and I'd like to avoid the video look as much as possible.
Competition is good, but makes for difficult decisions.
I'm buying a prosumer cam in the next few months, and while I hear raves about the DVX, I most likely will not be able to control lighting (at least for awhile) and some of the time will be shooting low light footage. However, almost all shooting will be of the narrative persuasion, and I'd like to avoid the video look as much as possible.
Competition is good, but makes for difficult decisions.