Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never assumed or stated the homeless have no rights thats why I asked on this board. Please dont put words in my mouth, its insulting.Walter_Graff said:I'll make that more legal sounding. If you shoot a subject in public and you are deliberately focusing on that subject (not just a street scene of a lunch time crowd gathered in a square) then you need to get a release. So if you are shooting a homeless person and specifically shooting that homeless person, you should have either a written release or an on camera acknowledgment that you are shooting him specifically for the purpose of your PSA. Just because he is homeless does not mean he is afforded ay less rights.
Walter_Graff said:In a pinch I have done it for network programs. As long as you state to them that they understand that they are being taped for whatever and that you have all rights to what they do on camera and their name, the date and their acknowledgment, it's good. We don't do it because then you have to keep track of tapes so the written one is easier.